02 April 2019
7:00 am - 11:30 am
Fire Station 171
141 West Regent Street
Inglewood, CA 90301 United States
Your mission took you around the world. Continue the adventure as a protector of life, property, and the environment with the Los Angeles Fire Department. The Los Angeles County Fire Department (LACoFD) Recruitment Unit will be hosting a series of workshops designed specifically for Military Veterans, Reservists, and Active Duty who wish to pursue a career in the Fire Service.
Register for a Boots-to-Badges workshop here.
Each workshop is limited to 30 people to allow for personal one-on-one mentoring and shadowing.
Topics covered will include:
• Emergency and non-emergency responsibilities
• Tools & Equipment
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Fire Station Life
• Firefighter Roles, Expectations, Career Paths
• Please arrive 15 minutes early for briefing.
• Parking will be on public streets in the vicinity of Fire Stations where parking is permitted.
• Meet in front of the Fire Station by flag pole; do not ring bell or knock.
• Workout attire with closed-toe shoes required.
Please pay special attention to the location for the date you registered for.
Location for April 2 workshop:
Fire Station 171, 141 W. Regent Street, Inglewood, CA 90301
(323) 881-6114 – Briggitte