This conference is focused on making LGBTQ mental health and suicide prevention education a community priority. This conference raises awareness about LGBTQ suicide risk, brings research findings to the attention of professionals and the public, and explores strategies for LGBTQ suicide prevention.
- Jody Herman, Ph.D., (she/her) Reid Rasmussen Senior Scholar of Public Policy at the Williams Institute, UCLA School of Law
- Nova Bright, (she/her) Director of Public Training, The Trevor Project
- Ilan H. Meyer, Ph.D., (he/him) Distinguished Senior Scholar for Public Policy at the Williams Institute for Sexual Orientation Law and Public Policy, UCLA School of Law
- $135 Clinicians
- $85 General Admission $35 Students
- Registration fee includes a continental breakfast and lunch for the day of the event for registered attendees. These prices will also include parking for the day, at the venue.
Download the flyer for more information and Register here.